Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Introducing Culex's Lenten Challenge to All Catholic Bloggers

I have a suggestion for a Lenten challenge for all of my fellow Catholic bloggers. (Perhaps the traditionalists among you could start at Septuagesima.)

It is in two parts. It is very simple and very important - and it doesn't really require much work. Here is what is:

1. No detraction.
2. No mockery.

I plan to expand and explain each of the above in future posts, particularly closer to Lent, but I want to get this out there so that, given my new blog's, shall we say, complete lack of human readers, my challenge will have a chance to become known to at least a few of my fellow bloggers in time for Lent.

Until then, happy blogging!
Culex

PS: Fellow Christians as well as non-Christians are also quite welcome to participate in this challenge. There's nothing 'sectarian' about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be charitable, concise, and comprehensible. Culex may delete any given comment if he thinks it for the best, and he thinks that it's better to avoid uncharitable, rambling, and/or incomprehensible comments.